Hi folks !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi folks !

Post  Sigma 1 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 am

Thought i`d join after meeting mark yesterday through ebay(what is it about CB`s that make ya keep so much stuff when youre not using it???)took another rig back to a mates house earlier that i`d borrowed(old Pama)before getting my present one.
Anyway im not new to it were on donkeys yrs ago(well for me anyway)were first set up homebase when i were about 13(37 this yr)had various rigs/antennas untill i could drive then kinda lost interest in cb an got more into cars(still love cars though)pissed about with different antennas/mounts on me dads truck from being around 10yrs old an that kinda stuck with me a bit-still interests me now the messing about we em.

Will be running when i get me arse into gear tti660 multi/sirio hypower 4000 an 80-100w if it still works Twisted Evil Will probably only be on odd nights at first im on-ive just bought this set to see if its worth being on more often.

Anyway catch ya later, dave.
Sigma 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi folks !

Post  Termite on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 am

hi dave..
welcome to the forum, and nice meeting you..
get the word out, i might do a competition of a free rig to the 50 registered user just to get more folk actully signing up, plenty pass by, but not many sign up..

hope to catch you on air and see you again soon..........
Termite

http://ukcb.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigma 1 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 am

i`ll try me best but im only in touch with 2 or 3 of me mates that were on when i were that may join up-these days its hard to convert folk who`ve never had the laughs the way cb was back in the day.(especially if ya turn a rig on an its dead lol)

if ya can key up on 19 playing music for a while mark it`l make me feel like nothings changed!!!!

i`ll be on in about a wk got some bits to get yet,an wanna fit in car proper neat-hate messy wires.

C ya when ya win this antenna then mark Wink
Sigma 1

Back to top Go down

Post  26CT101 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 pm

hi jocolor
26CT101

http://poolepark.myfunforum.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content